Templer Homebuild are a property services contractor with a difference working as one team with Ian Williams and Teign Housing, bridging the traditional client and contractor gap. Due to an increase in works we seek an Electrician to complete periodic testing, maintenance and installation work within residential properties across Teignbridge.
The benefits of working for Templer Homebuild Ltd:
Being recognised as a rewarding employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed weekly paid earnings based on the 39 hours working week
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity-based bonus scheme
- Use of company van and fuel card
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Travel allowance
Duties and responsibilities of an Electrician:
- Complete periodic electrical testing as part of our compliance team within customers’ homes
- Work alone and at times as part of a team, to deliver electrical testing, routine maintenance and installation of night storage heaters in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Flexibility to work across our compliance and responsive maintenance team; working in vacant and tenanted properties always considering customers possessions, belongings and health & safety
- Always deliver exceptional customer service to our residents and work professionally
Expectations of the successfully appointed Electrician:
- Qualified to an NVQ 3 level as an Electrician, or similar professional body (eg. City & Guilds), with either the 17th or 18th Edition certificate, is essential
- Qualified specifically with the Test and Inspect qualification
- A professional and customer service focused approach to work and customers with the ability to work to individual and team output targets
- Possession of a full current UK Driving licence, which is essential to undertake the Electrician role.
Additional benefits include:
- Pension contributions
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews, allowing for the opportunity to develop within your role, and progress within the business
- Funding towards job relevant qualifications
- Preferred company supplier trade discounts
- We are proud to work with EAP, (Employee Assistance Programme) to support your health and wellbeing
If you think you think you have what it takes to become our next Electrician, then click “Apply” now!
About Templer HomeBuild Ltd
We are an exciting venture, with the security and stability of being a subsidiary company of Teign Housing, with a strong connection with Ian Williams, where we benefit from their expertise of being one of the UKs leading property services companies.
We deliver a comprehensive responsive repairs service (including gas servicing and repairs) as well as offering a host of additional property services such as; planned maintenance works, voids, cyclical painting solutions and appliance testing and repairs.
We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer you a great place to work, support you with the right benefits and provide you with the opportunity to develop your career and fulfil your potential.
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Templer Homebuild Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located on the Ian Williams website.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer; therefore, applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if you are not on our agreed PSL.