Our scheduling team are an integral part to the Asset Management contract we deliver to Teign Housing, and we are looking for a new member to join it’s high achieving team. As a Planner/ Scheduler, you are part of a small team based in Newton Abbot and you’ll enjoy the dynamics of working within a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment, working to SLAs and KPIs, ultimately delivering the best service possible to our customers (Teign housing residents).
You will be joining an established, friendly, and supportive team that share a genuine ‘working together’ ethos and passion to do things ‘right’ to deliver and achieve.
Templer Homebuild offer it’s employees an agile working environment, offering you the flexibility to work from home and the office throughout a working week.
- Let us help you prepare for your future with an employer pension contribution of up to 3%
- 23 days annual leave, buy up to 5 days or sell up to 3 days per year
- We want our employees to have a well-balanced work/ life balance, therefore flexible working patterns would be considered.
- Access to an employee assistance program to support employee’s health and wellbeing
The Scheduler role
You will receive calls and emails regarding the organising and booking of residential repairs and refurbishment works. You will be liaising with the residents and our operational teams to achieve the best service delivery possible. In addition to:
- Using our dynamic scheduling system, you will manage operative diaries to ensure all works are carried out efficiently, within agreed timescales, whilst keeping operatives fully utilised and delivering an excellent customer service.
- Managing the emerging day, dealing with emergencies and exceptions, to ensure the most appropriate service is delivered to our residents.
- You’ll act as the first point of contact for our customers and our trade operatives to help with issues and to assist providing effective resolutions, swiftly.
- You will input up to date, accurate and complete notes for each job/task on the system.
- You will produce KPI reports daily, to contribute to the Contract performance and will manage the associated administration with the support of an administrator.
What will you bring as a Scheduler?
- You’ll have demonstrable planning/scheduling experience ideally obtained from within a fast-paced dynamic environment that involves high volume telephone communication. We will consider all scheduling/planning backgrounds/sectors.
- Strong IT skills with the aptitude to pick up new systems and be able to follow process
- An excellent communicator with the strength of character to make decisions and follow them through to completion and satisfaction.
- You will describe yourself as determined, resilient and motivated to achieve targets so that contract KPIs are reached and maintained consistently.
- Above all, you’ll value ‘getting it right’ and take genuine pride in achieving your performance targets.
Additional Benefits include:
- Annual pay reviews
- Training and development opportunities
- Trade discounts from our preferred suppliers for you and your friends and family
- Specsavers vouchers
- For information on all other additional benefits we do, to enhance your work/life balance please visit our website
If you think you have what it takes to become our next Scheduler, then click “Apply” now!
About Templer HomeBuild
We are an exciting venture, with the security and stability of being a subsidiary company of Teign Housing, with a strong connection with Ian Williams, where we benefit from their expertise of being one of the UKs leading property services companies.
We deliver a comprehensive responsive repairs service (including gas servicing and repairs) as well as offering a host of additional property services such as planned maintenance works, voids, cyclical painting solutions and appliance testing and repairs.
We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer you a great place to work, support you with the right benefits and provide you with the opportunity to develop your career and fulfil your potential.
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Templer HomeBuild is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is more than a commitment at Templer HomeBuild —it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, and all other characteristics that make us different.
Templer HomeBuild will use applicants’ details for recruitment purposes only. For more information, please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at our website.