Templer Homebuild are looking for a skilled Multi Trade Plumber to join their successful planned maintenance team in Newton Abbot. You will be responsible for a variety of planned residential maintenance work. You will be part of a driven and high achieving directly employed team, and will work within occupied, residential properties across the Teignbridge area.
You will be supported by a skilled Labourer and will be incentivised by an achievable weekly, productivity based bonus scheme.
You will be responsible for Bathroom Fitting, working as part of a driven and high achieving directly employed team, and will work within occupied, residential properties across the Teignbridge area.
The benefits of working for Templer Homebuild Ltd:
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed weekly paid earnings based on the 39 hours working week, with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity-based bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Travel allowance
- Company Van provided
- We want to support our employees to achieve a great work life balance. We consider a variety of working patterns and are happy to discuss flexible working in relation to this vacancy.
The Multi Plumber Fitter role:
- Installing bathrooms, shower rooms and undertaking other general plumbing duties
- Sometimes completing some wall tiling, basic carpentry and vinyl floor fitting to finish the room.
- The ability to work professionally on your initiative and demonstrate excellent customer service skills within people’s homes.
- Working individually and sometimes as part of a trade team, whilst always working to completion targets is a must.
What will you bring as a Multi Trade Plumber?
- Qualified to an NVQ 2 level, or similar professional body in Plumbing
- To be able to undertake all multi trade Bathroom fitting work to a professional standard, in a domestic setting.
- Tiling and Floor Fitting experience is desirable but not essential.
- The ability to work professionally and considerately in a range of environments, including vulnerable tenant’s homes within Social Housing settings.
- Motivated in your approach to work, and able to work to individual and team output targets
- Possession of a full current UK Driving licence, with use of a company van which is essential to undertake the role of Multi Trade Plumber.
Additional benefits include:
- Pension contributions
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews, allowing for the opportunity to develop within your role, and progress within the business
- Funding towards job relevant qualifications
- Preferred company supplier trade discounts
- Access to the EAP (Employee Assistance Programme), to support your health and wellbeing
If you think you have what it takes to become our Multi Plumber Fitter, then click “Apply” now!