Templer Homebuild are looking for an experienced Multi Kitchen Fitter to join our successful planned maintenance team in Newton Abbot. You will be responsible for kitchen fitting, working as part of a driven and high achieving directly employed team, and will work within occupied, residential properties across the Teignbridge area.
You will be supported by a skilled Labourer and will be incentivised by an achievable weekly, productivity based bonus scheme.
The benefits of working for Templer Homebuild Ltd:
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed weekly paid earnings based on the 39 hours working week, with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity-based bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Travel allowance
- Company Van provided
- We want to support our employees to achieve a great work life balance. We consider a variety of working patterns and are happy to discuss flexible working in relation to this vacancy.
The Multi Kitchen Fitter role:
- Undertake all aspects of residential kitchen fitting and plumbing whilst also being able to adapt to complete carpentry, patch plastering, and tiling works in a domestic setting
- You will be working within domestic and residential properties fitting kitchens; therefore, you will enjoy interacting with the residents, offering outstanding customer service
- Health and Safety will be critical to you, ensuring you are considering yours, your colleagues and the residents’ safety, always.
- To achieve your bonus successfully, you will ensure you are successfully achieving weekly productivity targets. Your work will be scheduled for you; however, we encourage you to be proactive and efficient to achieve your output targets. Financial incentives can we given, based upon productivity as reward for this.
What will you bring as a Multi Kitchen Fitter?
- Qualified to an NVQ 2 level, or similar professional body, in Plumbing and/or Carpentry & Joinery.
- To be able to undertake all multi trade work and kitchen fitting to a high professional standard, in a domestic setting. We particularly seek plumbing, carpentry/joinery and tiling skills.
- The ability to work professionally and considerately in a range of environments, including vulnerable tenant’s homes within Social Housing settings.
- Motivated in your approach to work, and able to work to individual and team output targets
- Possession of a full current UK Driving licence, with use of a company van which is essential to undertake the role of Multi Kitchen Fitter.
Additional benefits include:
- Pension contributions
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews, allowing for the opportunity to develop within your role, and progress within the business
- Funding towards job relevant qualifications
- Preferred company supplier trade discounts
- Access to the EAP (Employee Assistance Programme), to support your health and wellbeing