A Compliance Support Administrator is a dynamic and important role here at Templer Homebuild,
it supports the overall delivery of the compliance and planned aspects of our long-term
contract. Templer Homebuild is subsidiary business specifically set up to deliver everything a
housing provider requires to ensure the effective and safe running of their property stock, this includes
responsive repairs/ voids, planned works, heating/ compliance and cyclical painting works.
We are looking for a confident Customer Service Administrator who is confident and genuinely thrives in being part of a successful team that consistently aims to deliver 100% customer satisfaction, always.
- A realistic and achievable performance reward scheme, we want you to feel challenged, but we want you to succeed
- Let us help you prepare for your future with an employer pension contribution of up to 3%
- 23 days annual leave, buy up to 5 days or sell up to 3 days per year
- We want our employees to have a well-balanced work/ life balance, therefore flexible working patterns would be considered.
- Access to an employee assistance program to support employee’s health and wellbeing
The Compliance Support Administrator role
As part of a small local team you will carry out a wide variety of routine and ad hoc scheduling and administrative tasks to effectively support the compliance element of our contract delivery. Some of these tasks will include:
- Assisting the team with the appointing/planning/scheduling and booking in of gas compliance works and the related administrative tasks such as telephone liaison, letter sending and raising orders.
- Gathering, coordinating and distributing files and reports periodically related to health & safety, planned work inspections and important site information, following company policy and procedures, always.
- Working collaboratively and efficiently with all levels, internally and externally (eg.our residents/customers, subcontractors and suppliers) to support the overall compliance works delivery contributing to a thorough, accurate and customer focused service.
What will you bring as a Compliance Support Administrator?
- You will have demonstrable experience as a Customer Service Operator/Administrator from a relatable customer service/ delivery focused environment.
- Demonstratable IT skills including the confident use of MS office (excel, word, email) and exceptional customer service skills with a strong and confident telephone manner.
- An understanding of the importance of accuracy and detail in your work whilst being able to balance this with delivering results in a timely manner
- The successful person will genuinely thrive in taking ownership of their tasks, seeing things through to completion with the ability to be reflective and improve processes and procedures (where appropriate) to maximise efficiency and results
- Lastly but not least you’ll enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team, building relationships and liaising with colleagues, customers and external bodies.
Additional Benefits include:
- Annual pay reviews
- Medical and life insurance
- Enhanced maternity/ paternity pay
- Training and development opportunities
- Specsavers vouchers
- For information on all other additional benefits we do, to enhance your work/life balance please visit our website
If you think you have what it takes to become our Compliance Support Administrator, then click “Apply” now!
About Templer HomeBuild
We are an exciting venture, with the security and stability of being a subsidiary company of Teign Housing, with a strong connection with Ian Williams, where we benefit from their expertise of being one of the UKs leading property services companies.
We deliver a comprehensive responsive repairs service (including gas servicing and repairs) as well as offering a host of additional property services such as; planned maintenance works, voids, cyclical painting solutions and appliance testing and repairs.
We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer you a great place to work, support you with the right benefits and provide you with the opportunity to develop your career and fulfil your potential.
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Templer HomeBuild is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is more than a commitment at Templer HomeBuild—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity and all other characteristics that make us different.
Templer HomeBuild will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at our website.