Location: Based in Newton Abbot
- 3% Performance Reward Bonus
- 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
An exciting opportunity within Templer Homebuild Ltd based in Newton Abbot is seeking a talented individual to join our Business Support team on a six month contract, to provide administrative support to ensure the effective delivery of key contracts.
Our Business Support team provides a full administrative support service to the local business unit to ensure that contracts are delivered effectively and efficiently. You will be carrying out a wide range of administrative tasks including data input, timesheet processing and invoicing, You will also be processing purchase orders, inputting van timesheets and issuing van stock to contracts on the system. Other duties will include word processing, photocopying, filling and ad-hoc administrative tasks.
You’ll apply because you are:
- customer focused and build strong working relationships
- have excellent communication skills and are confident in making and receiving calls
- a team player who works collaboratively with others
- well organised and can manage their own workload to meet deadlines
- able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and confident in using various computer packages including MS Office
- educated with at least 4 GCSEs at grade C or above (to include Maths and English)
You would describe yourself as:
Pro-active and someone who thrives on working in a busy environment
If you wish to apply please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please be aware we have the right to shortlist prior to the closing date.