Location: Based in Newton Abbot
- £19,153 per annum
- 3% Performance Reward Bonus
- 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
We are seeking an enthusiastic and organised Scheduler, based in Newton Abbot, to receive responsive repair calls from residents of Teign Housing, a local housing association.
- To receive calls regarding responsive repairs, planned maintenance programmes, and other property services delivered by Templer Homebuild Ltd from residents of Teign Housing and other stakeholders.
- To diagnose responsive repairs, using our diagnostic software, input the jobs into our asset management system, and provide the resident with an appointment on the first call.
- Use our dynamic scheduling system to manage operative diaries to ensure responsive repairs are carried out efficiently, within agreed timescales whilst keeping operatives fully utilized.
- To manage the emerging day, dealing with emergencies and exceptions, to ensure excellent service is delivered to residents.
- To allocate work appropriately to sub-contractors.
- To be the first point of contact for operatives to help with issues when they are out on site and provide solutions.
- To carry out administrative tasks, such as entering completion information, and any other ad hoc duties
- To input up to date, accurate and complete notes for each job/task on the system.
- To produce KPI reports daily on Contract performance
You’ll apply because you have:
- Experience of planning, allocating and scheduling maintenance work for operatives, either for a contractor, housing association or local authority
- Excellent communication skills as you are the first point of contact for the company, liaising directly with residents wishing to report a repair, or with other queries, over the telephone.
- IT literacy as you will be using systems to diagnose repairs, record jobs, arrange appointments and manage operatives’ diaries.
- A preference for working to targets, and meeting service level agreements.
You would describe yourself as:
Passionate about customer service and an impeccable communicator; organised with the ability to multi task under pressure.
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org