Due to the situation the UK is facing following the outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) we have an important update for you.
The health and wellbeing of all our tenants, staff and communities around us continues to be our main priority and we recognise that this is an uncertain and worrying time for many people. As a result, we are now taking the following steps:
- We continue to follow and monitor across each day Government guidance, published online at https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
- We are working closely with Teign Housing who have created an incident team who are meeting regularly to co-ordinate our response.
- Our office is currently closed and staff working remotely wherever possible.
- As of today, 27th March, our operatives are now only attending emergency repairs only.
- Our phone lines are extremely busy at the moment. If you do need to report an emergency repair, please do so by calling 0800 197 9790. If you have an appointment with us which you do not deem an emergency, please call us so we can re-book your appointment.
- We will wash our hands on arrival (if we’ve not been able to between visits, or used a wipe in the van) and after our visit. We will be applying social distancing – so we will not shake hands when we arrive. We also won’t ask you to sign or give feedback via our usual computer tablet.
We thank all tenants and customers for your understanding during these uncertain times – should you have any queries regarding our service please email our RLO@TemplerHomebuild.co.uk.