Templer Homebuild seek a Multi Trade Operative who can add real value to our long-term response contract with our social housing client. Following internal promotion, we need a genuine Multi with a flexible and can-do attitude to deliver our valued service in occupied residential properties across Teignbridge.
The benefits of working for Templer HomeBuild Ltd:
Being recognised as a rewarding employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed weekly paid earnings based on the 39 hours working week, with annual pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Company van provided
Duties and responsibilities of the Multi Trade Operative:
- Undertaking maintence and general repairs work within occupied and void properties within and around the Teignbridge.area.
- Typical tasks will involve completing 1st and 2nd fix carpentry work (kitchen and bathrooms), roofing repairs (stripping, re-felting and putting tiles back), minor plumbing and plastering work within people’s homes.
- A responsibility to represent Templer Homebuild in a professional and friendly manner when talking to customers and internal stakeholders at all times.
Expectations of the successfully appointed Trade Operative:
- Qualified to an NVQ 2 level in a core trade eg, Carpentry and Joinery, or similar professional body
- Possession of a full current UK Driving licence, which is essential to undertake the Multi- Trade Operative role.
- Experience of roofing repairs is essential
- A flexible customer service focused attitude at all times and a commitment to complete good quality workmanship
Additional benefits include:
- Pension contributions
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews, allowing for the opportunity to develop within your role, and progress within the business
- Funding towards job relevant qualifications
- Preferred company supplier trade discounts
- We are proud to work with EAP, (Employee Assistance Programme) to support your health and wellbeing
If you think you think you have what it takes to become our next Multi Trade Operative, then click “Apply” now!
About Templer HomeBuild Ltd
We are an exciting venture, with the security and stability of being a subsidiary within one of the UK’s leading property services companies (Ian Williams Ltd), delivering Response/ Voids, Planned works and Cyclical Painting to our client. We owe our quality of service to our people and for this, we can offer a rewarding and varied career.
As an employee of Templer Homebuild and a part of Ian Williams Ltd you’ll share in our success, which is why we offer a realistic and achievable performance reward bonus scheme.
Invest the time in us and we look forward to investing in you.
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd and Templer Homebuild Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at https://www.ianwilliams.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Candidate-Privacy-Notice.pdf
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer; therefore, applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if you are not on our agreed PSL.