Location: Newton Abbot
What are we looking for?
You’ll be the face of Templer HomeBuild carrying out works within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking an experienced Gas Servicing Engineer to join our Newton Abbot team undertaking servicing and maintenance works in and around the Teignbridge area.
You will need:
- Good working knowledge of gas regulations
- Good knowledge of varied gas boilers; servicing & maintenance
- CCN1-Core gas and pipework
- CPA1-Flue gas analysis
- CEN/WAT-Central heating/water heaters
- HTR1-Gas fires
- Previous experience working within the social housing sector is desirable
- Your own 110v tools
- To be available to cover out of hours call outs on a rota basis.
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Transport provided
- Regular training and performance reviews
Who we are
We are a new and exciting venture, with the security and stability of being a subsidiary within Teign Housing, with a connection to Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. Templer HomeBuild delivers Response/ Voids, Planned works and Cyclical Painting and we owe our quality of service to our people and for this, we can offer a rewarding and varied career.
We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees a great place to work and provide them with the opportunity to develop their careers and fulfil their potential.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com