Location: Based in Newton Abbot
Hours: Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Remuneration: Competitive package including:
- 7.5% Performance Reward Bonus
- Company car and fuel scheme
- 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
We are looking for an engaging, enigmatic and self-motivated Customer Support Manager who will put our client at the heart of all we do. This is your chance to join a fantastic, unique team leading excellence in direct delivery.
In this critical role you will capture all outstanding customer issues and ‘snags’ that can occur in this business and work towards ensuring quick and effective resolution, in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
What will you be doing
- Setting individual and team targets, monitoring performance and ensuring team members are accountable for the duties they are assigned to complete.
- Support the recruitment and induction; training and mentoring of the Helpdesk, Business Support and Resident Liaison Officers
- Monitoring helpdesk performance through reporting and Key Performance Indicators, ensuring the team are achieving or exceeding Service Level Agreements.
- Monitor and report on specified KPI performance measures with regards to health & safety, customer care and overall experience.
- Manage the Resident Liaison Officers effectively to make sure the Customer service plan is delivered efficiently and support them as there can be challenging times
- Undertake site audits of the subsidiary resident engagement processes to ensure compliance and identify improvements
- Manage resident claim’s process and record any compensation provided
- Communicate the subsidiary resident engagement processes throughout the company
- Oversee and manage Business Support responsibilities including raising materials, overhead and stock orders and sales invoices on instruction from unit staff
- Obtain and process wage documentation for Templer HomeBuild and Agency operatives to deadlines
- Developing a strong understanding of the Teign Housing contract to be able to provide guidance and assistance to your team.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Resolving any escalated queries to ensure swift resolution and minimal complaints.
- Engage with the community and identify and manage community investment programmes and events
- Identify and develop new and improved administration processes within the department.
You’ll apply because you have:
- The ability to demonstrate leading a successful team, motivating staff, inducting, supporting and training team members to have pride in their work…and more importantly in themselves
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- You will have had experience in working with a helpdesk responsible for scheduling works, such as responsive/ repairs.
You would describe yourself as:
An effective communicator and confident in engaging and building relationships. You’re pro-active, motivating and can identify needs both within your team, the community and the business.